VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE PLEASE READ.
Please check all boxes upon delivery. Any damaged products must be notified to the delivery driver and the to us straight away. If you cannot reach us by phone then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo and a brief description of the damage. If you sign for your delivery without reporting any issues then there is very little we can do.
All deliveries are to the UK mainland only. If you require a delivery outside of the UK mainland then please email us.
Once we receive your order, we will then call or email you to arrange a suitable delivery date. We won’t send your order until we have confirmed when you want it, so it is important that you give us the correct contact details. If you have any special delivery requirements or dates that you would like to receive your flooring, please put them in the order notes.
We can offer various delivery options including "Room of your choice'. If you have a specific delivery requirement and you would like a price then please email us.
Delivery Terms and Conditions
All deliveries are scheduled between 8.30 AM and 6 PM. Most of our deliveries will come on a pallet and will be kerbside. However, our third-party delivery partners will be happy to wheel the pallet to a garage or to your door providing there's access.
- We provide the following delivery options: Standard, express delivery.
- Standard Delivery times will be indicated on each product.
- For express delivery please contact us on 01844 217075 or email.
- Delivery times are from 08:00 to 18:00.
- Standard deliveries are undertaken by a third-party agency and will be delivered kerbside. There is no obligation on the courier’s part to deliver the product inside your premises. Please note all Worktop orders and heavy Furniture items will be delivered in to your home.
- We take every care to ensure your order is delivered in good condition. However, you are responsible for checking the products for damages upon delivery. If the goods are damaged, mention it to the driver when signing for the delivery.
- We do not accept responsibility for replacing any products that have not been declared damaged upon delivery.
- Since deliveries are undertaken by a third party, Oakley Wood Timber is not liable for any property damage which may occur. Property type includes, but is not limited to, pathways, driveways, garages, verges, and flower beds.
- In the rare instance that any such damage does occur, get in touch with us as soon as possible. We will provide the details of the courier where a complaint needs to be raised.
- We are not liable for expenses that you may incur due to late delivery of the products. We are also not liable for reimbursing any expenses incurred due to damage caused by hiring service providers, such as carpenters, fitters, and joiners. We strongly recommend that you hire tradesmen only after the products are delivered on site.
- If no one is present at your premises during delivery and you haven’t let the driver know, you are liable to pay for re-delivery. The cost will be according to the delivery company’s rate structure.
- You will receive no guarantee from us that the product you ordered will be delivered to you in a single shipment. We may need to receive products from multiple warehouses in some cases. There is no reason to worry as your complete order will still reach you on the specified day.
- Once products are in your possession, they become your responsibility unless you return them to us. We are not liable for any potential loss or damage of items once they are delivered and accepted.
There are no exceptions to this clause.
Should you have any questions or require clarification, feel free to contact us. Our customer service team will be happy to assist with any queries you may have.