Once you have added everything you need to your shopping cart then a delivery charge will be calculated prior to checkout. Simply enter your delivery postcode when prompted. Deliveries to Scotland, Highlands & Islands may incur extra charges, please contact us before placing your order.
Please note that retail collections are only available during our 'Showroom' opening times. For trade collections please contact your account manager. If you require your order sooner than stated, then please email us and we will see what we can do. Ordering items for collection won't necessarily speed up the lead-times if we have to bring the stock in.
Delivery lead times.
If you require your order sooner than indicated, then please email us with what you need and when you need it, and we will see what we can do. If you are opting for collection, then please wait to be contacted by us before arranging a fitter or transport. Please be aware that delivery times can be delayed during or just before any planned holiday closures. Please view our ‘Showroom’ page for notices on any upcoming closures.
Flooring - Delivery lead-times can vary depending on the product, however our typically lead-time is 1-3 weeks. All Parador floors come from Germany, so the lead-time is around 2-4 weeks.
Doors & Panelling - Doors are typically delivered within 7-14 days. If you are just ordering Deanta products and opting for home delivery, then you could expect your doors or panels within 5-7 days. Small collection orders under 5 doors could take around 2-3 weeks to be ready as we need to bring these doors in on our next available delivery from Deanta. If you need them sooner, we suggest either paying the delivery charge or emailing us to see when we are expecting our next delivery from Deanta.
Accessories - Delivery lead-times can vary depending on the product. We do stock a good range of core accessories such as glue, underlay and thresholds. If you need to check stock on specific items, then please email us. Deanta Ironmongery is typically delivered directly within 5 days.
Worktops - All worktop orders are delivered directly using a two-man delivery service. The typical lead-time is 5-7 days excluding the made to order wide staved tops which take around 2-3 weeks. Please note that worktop orders are delivered directly from the factory and therefore collection is not available.
Furniture - All furniture orders are delivered directly into your home and the typical lead-time is 5-7 days. Please note that furniture orders are delivered directly from the factory and therefore collection is not available.
Once we receive your order, we will then call or email you to arrange a suitable delivery date. We won’t send your order until we have confirmed when you want it, so it is important that you give us the correct contact details. If you have any special delivery requirements or dates that you would like to receive your flooring, please put them in the order notes. We can offer various delivery options including "Room of your choice'. If you have a specific delivery requirement and you would like a price, then please email us. Please note we cannot hold stock unless otherwise agreed. Please only order your products once you are ready to take delivery.
Delivery Terms and Conditions
All deliveries are scheduled between 8.30 AM and 6 PM. Most of our deliveries will come on a pallet and will be kerbside. However, our third-party delivery partners will be happy to wheel the pallet to a garage or to your door providing there's access.
1. We provide the following delivery options: Standard, express delivery.
2. Standard Delivery times will be indicated on each product.
3. For express delivery please contact us on 01844 217075 or email us at [email protected]
4. Delivery times are from 08:00 to 18:00.
5. Standard deliveries are undertaken by a third-party agency and will be delivered kerbside. There is no obligation on the courier’s part to deliver the product inside your premises. Please note all Worktop orders and heavy Furniture items will be delivered into your home.
6. We take every care to ensure your order is delivered in good condition. However, you are responsible for checking the products for damages upon delivery. If the goods are damaged, mention it to the driver when signing for the delivery.
7. We do not accept responsibility for replacing any products that have not been declared damaged upon delivery.
8. Since deliveries are undertaken by a third party, Oakley Wood Timber is not liable for any property damage which may occur. Property type includes, but is not limited to, pathways, driveways, garages, verges, and flower beds.
9. In the rare instance that any such damage does occur, get in touch with us as soon as possible. We will provide the details of the courier where a complaint needs to be raised.
10. We are not liable for expenses that you may incur due to late delivery of the products. We are also not liable for reimbursing any expenses incurred due to damage caused by hiring service providers, such as carpenters, fitters, and joiners. We strongly recommend that you hire tradesmen only after the products are delivered on site.
11. If no one is present at your premises during delivery and you haven’t let the driver know, you are liable to pay for re-delivery. The cost will be according to the delivery company’s rate structure.
12. You will receive no guarantee from us that the product you ordered will be delivered to you in a single shipment. We may need to receive products from multiple warehouses in some cases. There is no reason to worry as your complete order will still reach you on the specified day.
13. Once products are in your possession, they become your responsibility unless you return them to us. We are not liable for any potential loss or damage of items once they are delivered and accepted.
There are no exceptions to this clause.
Should you have any questions or require clarification, feel free to contact us. Our customer service team will be happy to assist with any queries you may have.